Related occupations for task:
Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Present information to customers about the energy efficiency or environmental impact of scientific or technical products.
||Solar Sales Representatives and Assessors
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
- Assist customers, such as responding to customer complaints and updating them about back-ordered parts.
- Demonstrate equipment to customers and explain functioning of equipment.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
See all 17 related occupations >>