Related occupations for task:
Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Identify opportunities or develop channels for purchase or sale of securities or commodities.
- Develop or maintain supplier or customer relationships.
- Attend company training seminars to become familiar with product lines.
- Attend trade shows and seminars to promote products or to learn about industry developments.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings, to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Attend sales or trade meetings or read related publications to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, environmental regulations, or industry developments.