Related Occupations for Task
41-9041.00 - Telemarketers
Related occupations for task:
Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
||Real Estate Brokers
- Maintain awareness of current income tax regulations, local zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
- Maintain working knowledge of various factors that determine a farm's capacity to produce, such as agricultural variables and proximity to market centers and transportation facilities.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Monitor markets or positions.
- Track and analyze factors that affect price movement, such as trade policies, weather conditions, political developments, or supply and demand changes.
||Sales Agents, Financial Services
- Review business trends to advise customers regarding expected fluctuations.
- Monitor the flow of energy in response to changes in consumer demand.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Review financial periodicals, stock and bond reports, business publications, or other material to identify potential investments for clients or to keep abreast of trends affecting market conditions.
See all 9 related occupations >>