Related occupations for task:
Operate machines to spread, smooth, level, or steel-reinforce stone, concrete, or asphalt on road beds.
||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Spread roofing paper on surface of foundation, and spread concrete onto roofing paper with trowel to form terrazzo base.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Spread, level, or smooth concrete or terrazzo mixtures to form bases or finished surfaces, using rakes, shovels, hand or power trowels, hand or power screeds, or floats.
- Spread roofing paper on surface of foundation and spread concrete onto roofing paper with trowel to form terrazzo base.
||Tile and Stone Setters
- Mix, apply, and spread plaster, concrete, mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives to form a bed for the tiles, using brush, trowel and screed.
- Level concrete and allow to dry.
||Highway Maintenance Workers
- Dump, spread, and tamp asphalt, using pneumatic tampers, to repair joints and patch broken pavement.
- Apply oil to road surfaces, using sprayers.
||Operating Engineers and Other Construction Equipment Operators
- Operate road watering, oiling, or rolling equipment, or street sealing equipment, such as chip spreaders.
See all 7 related occupations >>