Related Occupations for Task
51-3092.00 - Food Batchmakers
Related occupations for task:
Inspect and pack the final product.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Start machine by engaging controls.
- Tend or operate machine that packages product.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
- Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out, for example, filling bags with flour from a chute or spout.
- Secure finished packaged items by hand tying, sewing, gluing, stapling, or attaching fastener.
- Pack and store materials and products.
- Tie products in bundles for further processing or shipment, following prescribed procedures.
||Food and Tobacco Roasting, Baking, and Drying Machine Operators and Tenders
- Observe, feel, taste, or otherwise examine products during and after processing to ensure conformance to standards.
- Test products for moisture content, using moisture meters.
||Extruding and Drawing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Reel extruded products into rolls of specified lengths and weights.
||Tool Grinders, Filers, and Sharpeners
- Remove finished workpieces from machines and place them in boxes or on racks, setting aside pieces that are defective.
See all 15 related occupations >>