Related Occupations for Task
51-3092.00 - Food Batchmakers
Related occupations for task:
Operate refining machines to reduce the particle size of cooked batches.
||Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Mix or blend ingredients by starting machines and mixing for specified times.
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend any of a wide variety of materials, such as spices, dough batter, tobacco, fruit juices, chemicals, livestock feed, food products, color pigments, or explosive ingredients.
||Separating, Filtering, Clarifying, Precipitating, and Still Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Turn valves or move controls to admit, drain, separate, filter, clarify, mix, or transfer materials.
- Start agitators, shakers, conveyors, pumps, or centrifuge machines.
||Food Cooking Machine Operators and Tenders
- Activate agitators and paddles to mix or stir ingredients, stopping machines when ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Operate pug mills to blend and extrude clay.
||Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Start agitators to blend contents, or start beater, scraper, and expeller blades to mix contents with air and prevent sticking.