Related occupations for task:
Collect and examine product samples during production to test them for quality, color, content, consistency, viscosity, acidity, or specific gravity.
||Food and Tobacco Roasting, Baking, and Drying Machine Operators and Tenders
- Observe, feel, taste, or otherwise examine products during and after processing to ensure conformance to standards.
- Take product samples during or after processing for laboratory analyses.
- Test products for moisture content, using moisture meters.
- Test food product samples for moisture content, acidity level, specific gravity, or butter-fat content, and continue processing until desired levels are reached.
- Examine, feel, and taste product samples during production to evaluate quality, color, texture, flavor, and bouquet, and document the results.
- Inspect and pack the final product.
||Printing Press Operators
- Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any necessary adjustments.
||Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant and System Operators
- Collect and test water and sewage samples, using test equipment and color analysis standards.
||Cleaning, Washing, and Metal Pickling Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Draw samples for laboratory analysis, or test solutions for conformance to specifications, such as acidity or specific gravity.
See all 20 related occupations >>