Related occupations for task:
Sweep, shovel, or vacuum loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and remove containers from work areas.
||Machine Feeders and Offbearers
- Clean and maintain machinery, equipment, and work areas to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Shovel or scoop materials into containers, machines, or equipment for processing, storage, or transport.
||Packers and Packagers, Hand
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment, such as conveyors, or in specified areas, such as loading docks.
||Excavating and Loading Machine and Dragline Operators, Surface Mining
- Handle slides, mud, or pit cleanings or maintenance.
- Perform manual labor to prepare or finish sites, such as shoveling materials by hand.
||Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
- Wash out cargo containers or storage areas.
- Shovel material, such as gravel, ice, or spilled concrete, into containers or bins or onto conveyors.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Stop equipment or machinery and clear jams, using poles, bars, and hand tools, or remove damaged materials from conveyors.
- Clean, sterilize, and maintain equipment, machinery, and work stations, using hand tools, shovels, brooms, chemicals, hoses, and lubricants.
See more related occupations >>