Related Occupations for Task
53-7073.00 - Wellhead Pumpers
Related occupations for task:
Unload and assemble pipes and pumping equipment, using hand tools.
||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Disassemble and reassemble machines or equipment or remove and reattach vehicle parts or trim, using hand tools.
- Fit boot spoilers, side skirts, or mud flaps to cars.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Seal outlet valves on tank cars, barges, and trucks.
- Remove and replace tank car dome caps, or direct other workers in their removal and replacement.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Move, assemble, and connect hoses or nozzles to material hoppers, storage tanks, conveyor sections or chutes, and pumps.
- Join sections of conveyor frames at temporary working areas, and connect power units.
||Crane and Tower Operators
- Inspect cables or grappling devices for wear and install or replace cables, as needed.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Hook tow trucks to trailer hitches and fasten attachments, such as graders, plows, rollers, or winch cables to tractors, using hitchpins.
See all 10 related occupations >>