Related Occupations for Task
39-2021.00 - Animal Caretakers
Related occupations for task:
Answer telephones and schedule appointments.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
||Medical Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Schedule tests or procedures for patients, such as lab work or x-rays, based on physician orders.
- Perform various administrative tasks, such as typing documents or answering telephone calls.
- Obtain doctors' signatures on death certificate and complete other paperwork, such as insurance claims forms.
||Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Perform general office duties, such as taking or transcribing dictation, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Perform contract administration duties, assisting with bid openings or the awarding of contracts.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
See more related occupations >>