Related occupations for task:
Answer telephones and schedule appointments.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Schedule tests or procedures for patients, such as lab work or x-rays, based on physician orders.
- Perform various administrative tasks, such as typing documents or answering telephone calls.
- Obtain doctors' signatures on death certificate and complete other paperwork, such as insurance claims forms.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Perform administrative tasks, such as accepting orders, scheduling appointments or meeting rooms, or sending and receiving faxes.
See all 20 related occupations >>