Related occupations for task:
Order, unload, and store feed and supplies.
- Distribute costumes or related equipment and keep records of item status.
- Monitor, maintain, or secure inventories of costumes, wigs, or makeup, providing keys or access to assigned directors, costume designers, or wardrobe mistresses/masters.
- Purchase, rent, or requisition costumes or other wardrobe necessities.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
||Cooks, Institution and Cafeteria
- Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
See more related occupations >>