Related Occupations for Task
49-3091.00 - Bicycle Repairers
Related occupations for task:
- Align machines or equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, lasers, or plumb bobs.
- Signal crane operator to lower basic assembly units to bedplate, and align unit to centerline.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Align and balance new equipment after installation.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Install and align repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or welding, using clamps and wrenches.
||Motorboat Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Set starter locks and align and repair steering or throttle controls, using gauges, screwdrivers, or wrenches.
- Align, level, and anchor machinery.
See all 13 related occupations >>