Related occupations for task:
Prepare and maintain attendance, activity, planning, accounting, or personnel reports and records for officials and agencies, or direct preparation and maintenance activities.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Collect and record growth, production, and environmental data.
- Prepare reports required by state and federal laws.
- Maintain financial, operational, production, or employment records for farms or ranches.
- Coordinate clerical, record-keeping, inventory, requisitioning, and marketing activities.
- Determine, administer, and execute policies relating to operations administration and standards, facility maintenance, and safety.
||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, or sustainability of operations.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
||Food Service Managers
- Keep records required by government agencies regarding sanitation or food subsidies.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Record the number, type, and cost of items sold to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Maintain required records of study activity including case report forms, drug dispensation records, or regulatory forms.
- Record adverse event and side effect data and confer with investigators regarding the reporting of events to oversight agencies.
- Track enrollment status of subjects and document dropout information such as dropout causes and subject contact efforts.
See more related occupations >>