Related occupations for task:
Review and evaluate new and current programs to determine their efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with state, local, and federal regulations and recommend any necessary modifications.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advise management on actions regarding the purchase, lease, or disposal of such items.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Visit stores to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Advise retail establishments on development of loss-investigation procedures.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Develop and perform tests and evaluations of emergency management plans in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Keep informed of federal, state, and local regulations affecting emergency plans and ensure that plans adhere to these regulations.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Participate in the development of spill prevention programs and hazardous waste rules and regulations, and recommend corrective actions for hazardous waste problems.
- Research and perform calculations related to landscape allowances, discharge volumes, production-based and alternative limits, and wastewater strength classifications, then make recommendations and complete documentation.
See more related occupations >>