Related occupations for task:
Prepare or examine food trays for conformance to prescribed diet.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
- Organize, develop, analyze, test, and prepare special meals, such as low-fat, low-cholesterol, or chemical-free meals.
- Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for independent food service operations.
- Prepare a major meal, following recipes and determining group food quantities.
- Plan menus or diets or guide individuals or families in food selection, preparation, or menu planning, based upon nutritional needs and established guidelines.
- Analyze menus or recipes, standardize recipes, or test new products.