Related occupations for task:
Plan, administer, and control budgets, maintain financial records, and produce financial reports.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance, benefits, and casualty programs, including monitoring changes in health insurance regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker's compensation.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Assist with annual budget development.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
See more related occupations >>