Related occupations for task:
Plan, administer, and control budgets, maintain financial records, and produce financial reports.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Develop, maintain, or analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
- Handle all aspects of employee insurance, benefits, and casualty programs, including monitoring changes in health insurance regulations and creating budgets for benefits and worker's compensation.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
See more related occupations >>