Related occupations for task:
Process individual and corporate income tax returns, and sales and excise tax returns.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Audit payroll and personnel records to determine unemployment insurance premiums, workers' compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
- Verify and inspect cash reserves, assigned collateral, and bank-owned securities to check internal control procedures.
||Insurance Appraisers, Auto Damage
- Review repair cost estimates with automobile repair shop to secure agreement on cost of repairs.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
See all 14 related occupations >>