Related occupations for task:
Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that they can be evaluated and necessary changes made.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Meet with clients to review or discuss architectural drawings.
- Consult with clients to determine functional or spatial requirements of structures.
- Communicate with bioregulatory authorities regarding licensing or compliance responsibilities.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding the design or specifications of bioproduction equipment, instrumentation, or materials.
- Confer with customer representatives to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Confer with clients, engineering personnel, or architects on landscape projects.
See all 10 related occupations >>