Related occupations for task:
Prepare, review, or maintain maintenance schedules, design documentation, or operational reports or charts.
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare equipment inspection schedules, reliability schedules, work plans, or other records.
- Prepare specifications, designs, or sketches for machines, components, or systems related to the generation, transmission, or use of mechanical or fluid energy.
- Create or maintain formal engineering documents, such as schematics, bills of materials, components or materials specifications, or packaging requirements.
- Plan or schedule engineering research or development projects involving microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology.
||Dispatchers, Except Police, Fire, and Ambulance
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of trains, according to train orders and schedules.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
See more related occupations >>