Related occupations for task:
Prepare, review, or maintain maintenance schedules, design documentation, or operational reports or charts.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Prepare specifications, designs, or sketches for machines, components, or systems related to the generation, transmission, or use of mechanical or fluid energy.
- Prepare cost and materials estimates or project schedules.
- Prepare equipment inspection schedules, reliability schedules, work plans, or other records.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Keep manufacturing production logs.
- Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors.
- Create or maintain formal engineering documents, such as schematics, bills of materials, components or materials specifications, or packaging requirements.
- Plan or schedule engineering research or development projects involving microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology.
||Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Arrange to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule.
- Pick up or meet employers according to requests, appointments, or schedules.
See more related occupations >>