Related Occupations for Task
19-3034.00 - School Psychologists
Related occupations for task:
Collect and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of academic programs and other services, such as behavioral management systems.
- Conduct research studies of physical work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, or motivation to assess organizational functioning.
- Analyze job requirements and content to establish criteria for classification, selection, training, and other related personnel functions.
- Study organizational effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency, including the nature of workplace supervision and leadership.
- Analyze data, using statistical methods and applications, to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of workplace programs.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Conduct participatory action research in communities and organizations to assess how work is done and to design work systems, technologies, and environments.