Related Occupations for Task
19-3041.00 - Sociologists
Related occupations for task:
Observe group interactions and role affiliations to collect data, identify problems, evaluate progress, and determine the need for additional change.
||Clinical and Counseling Psychologists
- Collect information about individuals or clients, using interviews, case histories, observational techniques, and other assessment methods.
- Obtain and study medical, psychological, social, and family histories by interviewing individuals, couples, or families and by reviewing records.
- Observe individuals at play, in group interactions, or in other contexts to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behavior, or maladjustment.
- Conduct surveys and collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, literature reviews, and file reviews.
- Conduct research to gather information about survey topics.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects or their guardians.
- Administer standardized tests to research subjects, or interview them to collect research data.
- Study consumers' reactions to new products and package designs, and to advertising efforts, using surveys and tests.
- Observe and interview workers to obtain information about the physical, mental, and educational requirements of jobs as well as information about aspects such as job satisfaction.
- Interview specialists in desired fields to obtain and develop data for park information programs.
See all 14 related occupations >>