Related occupations for task:
Open safe locks by drilling.
||Drilling and Boring Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Move machine controls to lower tools to workpieces and to engage automatic feeds.
- Operate single- or multiple-spindle drill presses to bore holes so that machining operations can be performed on metal or plastic workpieces.
||Gem and Diamond Workers
- Regulate the speed of revolutions and reciprocating actions of drilling mechanisms.
- Regrind drill points, and advance drill cutting points according to specifications for channel depths and shapes.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Prepare doors for hardware installation, such as drilling holes to install locks.
- Bore or cut holes in flooring as required for installation, using hand or power tools.
||Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- Cut openings and drill holes for fixtures and equipment, using electric drills and routers.
||Engine and Other Machine Assemblers
- Lay out and drill, ream, tap, or cut parts for assembly.
See more related occupations >>