Related Occupations for Task
13-2082.00 - Tax Preparers
Related occupations for task:
Consult tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles.
- Attend meetings or seminars to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Maintain knowledge of current events and trends in such areas as money laundering and criminal tools and techniques.
- Research or evaluate new technologies for use in fraud detection systems.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Learn and observe proper safety precautions, rules, regulations, and practices so that unsafe conditions can be recognized and proper safety protocols implemented.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Keep informed of industry trends and deals.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Attend professional meetings, read literature, and participate in training or other educational offerings to keep abreast of new developments and technologies related to disaster recovery and business continuity.
See all 12 related occupations >>