Related Occupations for Task
15-2021.00 - Mathematicians
Related occupations for task:
Address the relationships of quantities, magnitudes, and forms through the use of numbers and symbols.
- Draw conclusions or make predictions based on data summaries or statistical analyses.
- Develop or implement data analysis algorithms.
- Prepare statistical data for inclusion in reports to data monitoring committees, federal regulatory agencies, managers, or clients.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Perform integrated or computerized Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analyses to address scientific problems.
- Create, edit, or analyze geospatial data, using Global Positioning Systems (GPS) or digitizing techniques.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Analyze Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data to identify spatial relationships or display results of analyses, using maps, graphs, or tabular data.
- Interpret aerial or ortho photographs.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Break systems into their components, assign numerical values to each component, and examine the mathematical relationships between them.
See all 11 related occupations >>