Related Occupations for Task
19-3011.00 - Economists
Related occupations for task:
Develop economic guidelines and standards, and prepare points of view used in forecasting trends and formulating economic policy.
- Set standards for the production of meat or poultry products or for food ingredients, additives, or compounds used to prepare or package products.
- Set labeling standards and approve labels for meat or poultry products.
- Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Confer with health departments, industry personnel, physicians, and others to develop health safety standards and public health improvement programs.
- Plan, administer and evaluate health safety standards and programs to improve public health, conferring with health department, industry personnel, physicians, and others.
- Develop standards of permissible concentrations of radioisotopes in liquids and gases.
See all 8 related occupations >>