Related Occupations for Task
19-3022.00 - Survey Researchers
Related occupations for task:
Review, classify, and record survey data in preparation for computer analysis.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Map forest tract data using digital mapping systems.
- Keep records of the amount and condition of logs taken to mills.
- Measure distances, clean sightlines, and record data to help survey crews.
- Install gauges, stream flow recorders, and soil moisture measuring instruments, and collect and record data from them to assist with watershed analysis.
||Geological Technicians, Except Hydrologic Technicians
- Compile, log, or record testing or operational data for review and further analysis.
- Prepare or review professional, technical, or other reports regarding sampling, testing, or recommendations of data analysis.
- Record readings in order to compile data used in prospecting for oil or gas.
- Keep detailed logs of all work-related activities.
- Input data into databases.
- Record data pertaining to experimentation, research, or animal care.
- Record environmental data from field samples of soil, air, water, or pests to monitor the effectiveness of integrated pest management (IPM) practices.
||Food Science Technicians
- Record or compile test results or prepare graphs, charts, or reports.
- Maintain records of testing results or other documents as required by state or other governing agencies.
See more related occupations >>