Related occupations for task:
Study consumers' reactions to new products and package designs, and to advertising efforts, using surveys and tests.
- Collect data about the attitudes, values, and behaviors of people in groups, using observation, interviews, and review of documents.
- Observe group interactions and role affiliations to collect data, identify problems, evaluate progress, and determine the need for additional change.
- Conduct surveys and collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, literature reviews, and file reviews.
- Conduct research to gather information about survey topics.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects or their guardians.
- Administer standardized tests to research subjects, or interview them to collect research data.
- Obtain and study medical, psychological, social, and family histories by interviewing individuals, couples, or families and by reviewing records.
- Observe individuals at play, in group interactions, or in other contexts to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behavior, or maladjustment.
||City and Regional Planning Aides
- Conduct interviews, surveys and site inspections concerning factors that affect land usage, such as zoning, traffic flow and housing.
See all 13 related occupations >>