Related occupations for task:
Conduct standardized tests on food, beverages, additives, or preservatives to ensure compliance with standards and regulations regarding factors such as color, texture, or nutrients.
- Test individual parts and products to ensure that manufacturer and governmental quality and safety standards are met.
- Test metals to determine conformance to specifications of mechanical strength, strength-weight ratio, ductility, magnetic and electrical properties, and resistance to abrasion, corrosion, heat, and cold.
- Test material samples for tolerance under tension, compression, and shear to determine the cause of metal failures.
||Food Scientists and Technologists
- Test new products for flavor, texture, color, nutritional content, and adherence to government and industry standards.
- Conduct quality control tests.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Conduct standardized tests to ensure materials or supplies used throughout power supply systems meet processing and safety specifications.
See all 6 related occupations >>