Related occupations for task:
Monitor and review programming to ensure that schedules are met, guidelines are adhered to, and performances are of adequate quality.
||Producers and Directors
- Review film, recordings, or rehearsals to ensure conformance to production and broadcast standards.
- Review film daily to check on work in progress and to plan for future filming.
||Film and Video Editors
- Review footage sequence by sequence to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product.
- Review assembled films or edited videotapes on screens or monitors to determine if corrections are necessary.
||Media Technical Directors/Managers
- Observe pictures through monitors and direct camera and video staff concerning shading and composition.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film
- View films to resolve problems of exposure control, subject and camera movement, changes in subject distance, and related variables.
- Monitor news-gathering operations to ensure utilization of all news sources, such as press releases, telephone contacts, radio, television, wire services, and other reporters.