Related Occupations for Task
43-6012.00 - Legal Secretaries
Related occupations for task:
Schedule and make appointments.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Schedule tests or procedures for patients, such as lab work or x-rays, based on physician orders.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Schedule repairs for locks on safe-deposit boxes.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Schedule benefits claimants for adjudication interviews to address questions of eligibility.
See all 14 related occupations >>