Related Occupations for Task
43-6012.00 - Legal Secretaries
Related occupations for task:
Assist attorneys in collecting information such as employment, medical, and other records.
- Obtain information about potential creditors from banks, credit bureaus, and other credit services, and provide reciprocal information if requested.
- Contact former employers and other acquaintances to verify applicants' references, employment, health history, and social behavior.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Check with employers or other references to verify answers and obtain further information.
- Conduct annual, interim, and special housing reviews and home visits to ensure conformance to regulations.
- Receive charge slips or credit applications by mail, or receive information from salespeople or merchants by telephone.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Obtain credit records from reporting agencies.
See all 12 related occupations >>