Related occupations for task:
Draft and type office memos.
- Compose letters in reply to correspondence concerning such items as requests for merchandise, damage claims, credit information requests, delinquent accounts, incorrect billing, or unsatisfactory service.
- Prepare documents and correspondence, such as damage claims, credit and billing inquiries, invoices, and service complaints.
- Compose correspondence requesting medical information and records.
- Complete form letters in response to requests or problems identified by correspondence.
- Type acknowledgment letters to persons sending correspondence.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Register new patrons and issue borrower identification cards that permit patrons to borrow books and other materials.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
||Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Perform general office duties, such as taking or transcribing dictation, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
See all 11 related occupations >>