Related Occupations for Task
29-1023.00 - Orthodontists
Related occupations for task:
Study diagnostic records, such as medical or dental histories, plaster models of the teeth, photos of a patient's face and teeth, and X-rays, to develop patient treatment plans.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for art therapy.
- Interpret the artistic creations of clients to assess their functioning, needs, or progress.
- Assess the status of post-date pregnancies to determine treatments and interventions.
- Estimate patients' due dates and re-evaluate as necessary based on examination results.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Evaluate patients' behavior to formulate diagnoses or assess treatments.
- Distinguish between physiologically and psychologically based disorders and diagnose appropriately.
- Evaluate athletes' readiness to play and provide participation clearances when necessary and warranted.
- Conduct an initial assessment of an athlete's injury or illness to provide emergency or continued care and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
- Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required.
See more related occupations >>