Related Occupations for Task
29-1061.00 - Anesthesiologists
Related occupations for task:
Order laboratory tests, x-rays, and other diagnostic procedures.
- Recommend diagnostic tests based on patients' histories and physical examination findings.
- Conduct or order diagnostic tests such as chest radiographs (x-rays), microbiologic tests, or endocrinologic tests.
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests.
||Family and General Practitioners
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
- Order or interpret the results of tests such as laboratory tests and radiographs (x-rays).
- Order and interpret the results of diagnostic tests, such as prostate specific antigen (PSA) screening, to detect prostate cancer.
See all 17 related occupations >>