Related occupations for task:
Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
- Identify, monitor, or treat pregnancy-related problems such as hypertension, gestational diabetes, pre-term labor, or retarded fetal growth.
- Conduct ongoing prenatal health assessments, tracking changes in physical and emotional health.
- Estimate patients' due dates and re-evaluate as necessary based on examination results.
- Provide comfort and relaxation measures for mothers in labor through interventions such as massage, breathing techniques, hydrotherapy, or music.
- Respond to breech birth presentations by applying methods such as exercises or external version.
- Provide prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum, or newborn care to patients.
- Provide primary health care, including pregnancy and childbirth, to women.
||Family and General Practitioners