Related occupations for task:
Transcribe recorded messages or practitioners' diagnoses or recommendations into patients' medical records.
- Set up and maintain medical files and databases, including records such as x-ray, lab, and procedure reports, medical histories, diagnostic workups, admission and discharge summaries, and clinical resumes.
- Receive patients, schedule appointments, and maintain patient records.
- Record and maintain patient information, such as vital signs, eating habits, behavior, progress notes, treatments, or discharge plans.
- Complete administrative tasks, such as entering orders into computer, answering telephone calls, or maintaining medical or facility information.
- Record treatment information in patient records.
- Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, manually or using computer.
||Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
||Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Document clients' progress toward meeting established treatment objectives.
- Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
See all 17 related occupations >>