Related Occupations for Task
29-1181.00 - Audiologists
Related occupations for task:
Examine and clean patients' ear canals.
- Monitor fetal development by listening to fetal heartbeat, taking external uterine measurements, identifying fetal position, or estimating fetal size and weight.
- Perform physical examinations by taking vital signs, checking neurological reflexes, examining breasts, or performing pelvic examinations.
- Provide patients with direct family planning services, such as inserting intrauterine devices, dispensing oral contraceptives, and fitting cervical barriers, including cervical caps or diaphragms.
- Manage newborn care during the first weeks of life.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Record athletes' medical histories and perform physical examinations.
- Examine and evaluate athletes prior to participation in sports activities to determine level of physical fitness or predisposition to injuries.
- Examine, evaluate and treat athletes who have been injured or who have medical problems such as exercise-induced asthma.
- Perform pre-anesthetic screenings, including physical evaluations and patient interviews, and document results.
- Insert peripheral or central intravenous catheters.
- Monitor maternal condition during labor by checking vital signs, monitoring uterine contractions, or performing physical examinations.
- Monitor fetal growth and well-being through heartbeat detection, body measurement, and palpation.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Provide emergency first aid to sick or injured animals.
- Perform enemas, catheterizations, ear flushes, intravenous feedings, or gavages.
See more related occupations >>