Related occupations for task:
Perform other clerical duties such as answering telephone, sorting and distributing mail, running errands or sending faxes.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Operate telephone switchboards and systems to advance and complete connections, including those for local, long distance, pay telephone, mobile, person-to-person, and emergency calls.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Answer incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls or taking messages as necessary.
- Process incoming or outgoing mail, packages, or deliveries.
- Monitor emergency and code alarms, make emergency announcements, or route emergency calls to the appropriate location.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Sort and route incoming mail, and collect outgoing mail, using carts as necessary.
- Place incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
- Stamp dates and times of receipt of incoming mail.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
See more related occupations >>