Related occupations for task:
Participate in games for gambling establishments to provide the minimum complement of players at a table.
- Check to ensure that all players have placed bets before play begins.
- Deal cards to house hands, and compare these with players' hands to determine winners, as in black jack.
- Stand behind a gaming table and deal the appropriate number of cards to each player.
- Apply rule variations to card games such as poker, in which players bet on the value of their hands.
- Conduct gambling games, such as dice, roulette, cards, or keno, following all applicable rules and regulations.
- Work as part of a team of dealers in games, such as baccarat or craps.
- Open and close cash floats and game tables.
- Participate in games for gambling establishments to provide the minimum complement of players at a table.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Establish and maintain banks and table limits for each game.
- Monitor stations and games and move dealers from game to game to ensure adequate staffing.
||Disc Jockeys, Except Radio
- Encourage guests to dance using group dances, competitions, or other party games.
- Lead party games, such as dance-offs or prize giveaways.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Tend amusement booths in parks, carnivals, or stadiums, performing duties, such as conducting games, photographing patrons, or awarding prizes.