Related Occupations for Task
43-4011.00 - Brokerage Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Correspond with customers and confer with coworkers to answer inquiries, discuss market fluctuations, or resolve account problems.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Confer with department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales, production, or engineering.
- Confer with establishment personnel, vendors, or customers to coordinate production or shipping activities and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Consult with managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.
- Discuss work problems or grievances with union representatives.
||Customer Service Representatives
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
- Receive and respond to customer complaints.
- Confer with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Confer with personnel, such as management, engineering, quality control, customer, or union workers' representatives, to coordinate work activities, resolve employee grievances, or identify and review resource needs.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration, coordinating purchasing and documentation and monitoring departmental expenditures.
See more related occupations >>