Related occupations for task:
Bolt together pump and engine parts, and connect tanks and flow lines.
||Elevator Installers and Repairers
- Assemble, install, repair, and maintain elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, and dumbwaiters, using hand and power tools, and testing devices such as test lamps, ammeters, and voltmeters.
- Attach guide shoes and rollers to minimize the lateral motion of cars as they travel through shafts.
- Connect car frames to counterweights, using steel cables.
- Assemble elevator cars, installing each car's platform, walls, and doors.
- Assemble electrically powered stairs, steel frameworks, and tracks, and install associated motors and electrical wiring.
||Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, and Blasters
- Assemble and position equipment, explosives, and blasting caps in holes at specified depths, or load perforating guns or torpedoes with explosives.
- Insert waterproof sealers, bullets, and/or powder charges into guns, and screw gun ports back into place.
- Insert powder charges into chambers of sidewall sample-taking cylinders, and assemble cylinders, using special wrenches.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
- Construct components for high-performance wind turbine systems.
- Assemble large vessels in an on-site fabrication shop prior to installation to ensure proper fit.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Bolt together pump and engine parts.
See all 8 related occupations >>