Related occupations for task:
Install new foam dams on pinchwelds, if required.
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies, using hand tools or soldering irons.
||Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- Remove damaged sections of vehicles using metal-cutting guns, air grinders and wrenches, and install replacement parts using wrenches or welding equipment.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler efficiency.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Install and align repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or welding, using clamps and wrenches.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters, soldering equipment, and hand tools.
See all 10 related occupations >>