Related occupations for task:
Respond to system or unit abnormalities, diagnosing the cause, and recommending or taking corrective action.
- Diagnose machine tool malfunctions to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Evaluate machining procedures and recommend changes or modifications for improved efficiency or adaptability.
- Advise clients about the materials being used for finished products.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Generation System Technicians
- Perform routine maintenance or minor repairs to landfill gas collection and power generation systems, including equipment such as pneumatic pumps, blower or flare systems, and condensate management systems.
- Diagnose or troubleshoot problems with methane or landfill gas collection systems.
- Repair or replace landfill gas piping.
||Hydroelectric Plant Technicians
- Identify or address malfunctions of hydroelectric plant operational equipment, such as generators, transformers, or turbines.
- Maintain or repair hydroelectric plant electrical, mechanical, or electronic equipment, such as motors, transformers, voltage regulators, generators, relays, battery systems, air compressors, sump pumps, gates, or valves.
- Change oil, hydraulic fluid, or other lubricants to maintain condition of hydroelectric plant equipment.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Recommend necessary corrective actions, based on inspection results.
- Interpret legal requirements, provide safety information, or recommend compliance procedures to contractors, craft workers, engineers, or property owners.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Perform routine maintenance on mechanical, electrical, or electronic equipment or instruments used in the processing of biofuels.
- Rebuild, repair, or replace biofuels processing equipment components.
See all 14 related occupations >>