Related occupations for task:
Clean, trim, slice, and section carcasses for future processing.
||Slaughterers and Meat Packers
- Remove bones, and cut meat into standard cuts in preparation for marketing.
- Tend assembly lines, performing a few of the many cuts needed to process a carcass.
- Slit open, eviscerate, and trim carcasses of slaughtered animals.
- Skin sections of animals or whole animals.
- Cut, trim, skin, sort, and wash viscera of slaughtered animals to separate edible portions from offal.
- Shave or singe and defeather carcasses, and wash them in preparation for further processing or packaging.
- Saw, split, or scribe carcasses into smaller portions to facilitate handling.
- Trim head meat, and sever or remove parts of animals' heads or skulls.
- Trim, clean, or cure animal hides.
- Wrap dressed carcasses or meat cuts.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats, such as beef, pork, poultry, and fish, to prepare meat in cooking form.
- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers.
- Shape, lace, and tie roasts, using boning knife, skewer, and twine.