Related occupations for task:
Weigh meats and tag containers for weight and contents.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Mark or discard items with defects such as spots, stains, scars, snags, chips, scratches, or unacceptable shapes or finishes.
- Mark identification numbers, trademarks, grades, marketing data, sizes, or model numbers on products.
- Count or weigh and bundle items.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Mark items with details such as grade or acceptance-rejection status.
- Weigh materials, products, containers, or samples to verify packaging weights or ingredient quantities.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
||Crushing, Grinding, and Polishing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, or products at specified intervals to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Mark bins as to types of mixtures stored.
- Measure amounts of products, lengths of extruded articles, or weights of filled containers to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
See more related occupations >>