||Slaughterers and Meat Packers
- Tend assembly lines, performing a few of the many cuts needed to process a carcass.
- Slit open, eviscerate, and trim carcasses of slaughtered animals.
- Skin sections of animals or whole animals.
- Cut, trim, skin, sort, and wash viscera of slaughtered animals to separate edible portions from offal.
- Shave or singe and defeather carcasses, and wash them in preparation for further processing or packaging.
- Saw, split, or scribe carcasses into smaller portions to facilitate handling.
- Trim head meat, and sever or remove parts of animals' heads or skulls.
- Trim, clean, or cure animal hides.
- Wrap dressed carcasses or meat cuts.