Related occupations for task:
Prepare ready-to-heat foods by filleting meat or fish or cutting it into bite-sized pieces, preparing and adding vegetables or applying sauces or breading.
||Slaughterers and Meat Packers
- Remove bones, and cut meat into standard cuts in preparation for marketing.
- Tend assembly lines, performing a few of the many cuts needed to process a carcass.
- Slit open, eviscerate, and trim carcasses of slaughtered animals.
- Cut, trim, skin, sort, and wash viscera of slaughtered animals to separate edible portions from offal.
- Trim head meat, and sever or remove parts of animals' heads or skulls.
- Grind meat into hamburger, and into trimmings used to prepare sausages, luncheon meats, and other meat products.
- Wrap dressed carcasses or meat cuts.
||Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Prepare and place meat cuts and products in display counter, so they will appear attractive and catch the shopper's eye.
- Wrap, weigh, label, and price cuts of meat.
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats, such as beef, pork, poultry, and fish, to prepare meat in cooking form.
- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers.
- Shape, lace, and tie roasts, using boning knife, skewer, and twine.