Related Occupations for Task
11-1011.00 - Chief Executives
Related occupations for task:
Deliver speeches, write articles, or present information at meetings or conventions to promote services, exchange ideas, or accomplish objectives.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits, and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Respond to customer, public, or media requests for information about wellness programs or services.
- Use computer skills and software to manage Web sites or databases, publish newsletters, or provide webinars.
- Write, prepare, and deliver statements for the Congressional Record.
- Alert constituents of government actions and programs by way of newsletters, personal appearances at town meetings, phone calls, and individual meetings.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Make presentations at professional meetings to further knowledge in the field.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Inform businesses, community groups, and governmental agencies about educational needs, available programs, and program policies.
See all 8 related occupations >>