Related Occupations for Task
13-1041.06 - Coroners
Related occupations for task:
Interview persons present at death scenes to obtain information useful in determining the manner of death.
||Insurance Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Interview or correspond with agents and claimants to correct errors or omissions and to investigate questionable claims.
- Interview or correspond with claimants, witnesses, police, physicians, or other relevant parties to determine claim settlement, denial, or review.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Interview persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to verify case information.
- Meet with persons involved in equal opportunity complaints to arbitrate and settle disputes.
||Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Contact or interview claimants, doctors, medical specialists, or employers to get additional information.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Locate and interview plaintiffs, witnesses, or representatives of business or government to gather facts relevant to inspections or alleged violations.
||Security Management Specialists
- Interview witnesses or suspects to identify persons responsible for security breaches or to establish losses, pursue prosecutions, or obtain restitution.
See all 7 related occupations >>